Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ball, Ball, Ball

So my human brother brought out the big bouncy ball today. Now I could not let him be the only one to play with it! It would not be very brotherly of me!


Then mommy got into the fun. She started bouncing it, passing it back and forth with my one human brother.


I accidently bite mom's fingers a couple of times until she let me have the ball allllllll to myself. Daddy kept complaining about my bark.


Hey I can't help that the thing excites me. Right? Soon they all got tired of me nipping at their hands and let me have the ball to myself. So I am a very very happy puppy dog right now, pushing the damn thing around the living room.

My only complaint.... It's too darn big for my mouth. I can not chew on it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment